Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The ability to permeate my spirit.

I like to have creative outbursts. That’s how I spend many days. Experiencing creative outbursts. Of the spirit. My spirit. Really, it comes down to feeling alive. Aware. Conscious. Maybe it’s because I’m in love. Have been. For a long time. For 38 years with my dear Jeanne. Until she died in January 2007. Alzheimer’s. Now I’m in love again. Imagine that. Blessed with true love. Twice. In one lifetime. I assume that’s the way it’s supposed to be. The way god and the divine spirits meant it. I was supposed to write, too. Record my thoughts. In meaningful words. Maybe I wasn’t conscious until I learned a language. That made the big difference in my life. For the first time I was able to grasp the concept of love. And put it into words. Gave me the ability to permeate my spirit. Creatively. –Jim Broede

No comments: