Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I wonder what happened to Maebee.

Used to be that a gal from Michigan, going by the pseudonym Maebee, posted comments in my blog. Funny comments. She didn’t mean them to be funny. But Maebee was funny without knowing she’s funny. She’s really a natural born comedian. And a practicing clown. That was one of her hobbies. Dressing up as clown. I talk about her mostly in the present tense. Assuming she’s still alive. But it’s also possible that Maebee is no longer with us. Could be she died. Because it’s not like Maebee to disappear on her own. Voluntarily. She’s an addictive, compulsive and attention-seeking personality. Out to change people. Especially the likes of me. She wanted to reshape me into the image of what she wanted me to be. She thought I was misguided. Sort of a lost soul. I accepted Maebee for what she is. I think her real name is/was Nina. But she didn’t go by that name. Instead, she preferred Maebee. Maybe Maebee chose Maebee because it’s downright funny sounding. But I think Nina sounds beautiful. And respectable. Makes me wonder if Maebee didn’t wanna be beautiful and respectable. –Jim Broede

No comments: