Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm gonna savor every minute of it.

I want to live a storybook life. And I can do it. When I fall in love. And live my life one day at a time. Just imagine. I’m able to fall in love with an Italian. And split my time. Living in Sardinia. An island in the Mediterranean Sea. And in Minnesota in the USA. A fantasy? Maybe some days it feels like a fantasy. But it’s my real life. And when I’m not with my true love in the flesh, I’m with her by audio/video hook-up. In living color. For hours. Daily. And I write love letters every night. So that when she gets up in the morning, my words are waiting for her. She’s 7 hours ahead of me. Yes, this is the way I choose to live. The way I want to live. As if I’m a character in a novel. But it ain’t fiction. It’s real. I’m a romantic idealist, a spiritual free¬thinker, a political liberal and a lover. And a writer, too. With almost 4,000 threads in my daily blog. No doubt about it. I’m in love. With the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world. And with life. At this very moment. Now. And I’m gonna savor every minute of it. –Jim Broede

No comments: