Friday, August 19, 2011

Am I to be taken seriously?

I like to keep people guessing. As to whether I’m serious, or not. Because sometimes, I don’t even know. I’m feeling my way. Trying to decide. I’m carrying on a debate. Within my heart and soul and mind. And that can be confusing. Because my mind may be headed in one direction. And my heart and soul in another. Hard for me to determine which one will win out. I suppose my best decisions are the ones that factor in all of the elements. My total being. And even then, I can’t be certain. Because there may still be other outside influences. Maybe I have to listen to god. And go completely against reason. I’ve been accused of doing that. Of being completely crazy. Which ain’t always a bad decision. Anyway, this is an example. Of not knowing. Whether I’m serious, or not. –Jim Broede

No comments: