Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dreaming is part of living. Now.

I am not yet living in the future. That is impossible. But I am dreaming. Today. I am dreaming. Today. This is all a dream. Of the future. Of next summer. Or next spring. Or next winter. It is impossible to live tomorrow today. Because I am always in the now. A true romantic idealist dreams. Often. But he always dreams now. And he lives now. And part of living is to dream. To imagine. At the moment, I am writing. Writing thoughts. I am romanticizing. Now. I love to romanticize. I romanticize in order to love. I am also setting the stage for the Chicago Cubs victory today. Setting the stage. By creating the right aura. Doing the right things. To please the baseball god. I'm wondering, too, if there's a god of romance. Not merely a god of love. But a god that specializes in romance. Genuine romance. --Jim Broede

No comments: