Monday, August 29, 2011

I try to savor life.

In my blog. I have good threads. And bad threads. And threads that fall somewhere in between. Depends, in large part, on the perception of the beholder. Life is full of judgments. Arbitrary judgments. I accept that. But I try to keep my judgments flexible. Fluid. Subject to change. On a moment's notice. It's called an open mind. I'm full of mistaken judgments. And I know it. That's been the story of my life. But I still continue to make mistakes. Because I find it impossible to do otherwise. That's the nature of the human condition. But I don't mind. Again. Let me emphasize. I accept it. Because I don't have a choice. That's the way it is. Therefore, I try to let life flow. Naturally. Accept the good and the bad. And even the stuff that one can't decide whether it's good or bad. I merely try to make the most and best of it. At the moment. Without fear and trepidation. In other words, I try to savor life. --Jim Broede

No comments: