Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank gawd, for the imagination.

I suspect that communication will be far easier in the spirit world than in the physical world. If for no other reason than a common language. We’ll be able to read each others’ minds. Merely by thought transference. No such thing as a foreign language. Makes me think that honesty will prevail. Because it’ll be like going around with a naked mind. Impossible to hide one’s thoughts. Maybe that will create more incentive to have pure thoughts. I practice that now. By speaking my mind. Right here on Earth. Of course, my thoughts may be a little devilish. Rather than pure. But believe me, I’m working on it. I’m also assuming there’s a spiritual realm. I’ll be mightily disappointed if there isn’t. Anyway, I’m creating a spiritual world. In my mind. With my romantic-oriented imagination. Thank gawd, for the imagination. –Jim Broede

No comments: