Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm gonna make you jealous.

I'm preparing to leave America. For almost 5 months. To live in Sardinia. On the Mediterranean Sea. Until mid-February. Then I'll return. Maybe for 3 weeks. To briefly experience a Minnesota winter. Before I depart again. For Arizona. To take spring training with the Chicago Cubs. Then I'll return to Sardinia for two or three months. And come back to enjoy a summer in Minnesota. The idea is to live the way I wanna live. One day at a time. In Paradise. I've discovered over a lifetime that one must learn to create one's own Paradise. No matter where one lives. But hey, it helps to have choices. To be able to fulfill one's dreams. I'm gonna cavort with my true love. And dine on Italian food. And make frequent visits to the beaches. And read lots of books. And write my blog. And make the rest of you jealous. --Jim Broede

No comments: