Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My kind of dictatorship.

Maybe I sound like a Marxist. Which ain't necessarily bad. Anyway, I'm inclined to support a dictatorship of the proletariat. I'd much rather have that than a dictatorship of Republicans. Of big business. Of rich people. Of bankers, especially those from Wall Street. A dictatorship of working people would be far more desirable. We'd have a better distribution of wealth. A narrowing of the gap between the rich and the poor. And we'd have collective bargaining. And strong unions. We working people would have a say-so about the political, economic and social values of our nation, and quite possibly of the world. Yes, I'd like a dictatorship of the proletariat worldwide. Much better than the moneyed-interests dictatorship we have now. --Jim Broede

No comments: