Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Making the best of life.

I'm easily satisfied. By taking a relaxing approach to each day. By avoiding stress. By not worrying. By just letting the day flow. Naturally. I don't let things bother me. Other than momentarily. Because if there's a problem, I solve it. Immediately. Or I shunt it aside. To be dealt with at another time. And when during the course of a day I encounter someone who's uptight or worried, I give 'em advice. Relax. Relax. Relax. Slow down. Think positively. Play it cool. And I set the example. I show 'em how I'm handling my day. And I concede it may help because I'm in love. Not only with someone. But with life, period. And I recognize that I can't control everything. That I have to accept things going on around me. And still get on with my life. In a reasonably happy manner. Without getting too far ahead of myself. I have today. And I'm gonna make the best of it. One way or another. --Jim Broede

No comments: