Friday, October 7, 2011

Immersed in loving bliss. Forever.

Life goes into slow motion in Paradise. Believe me. I know. Everything lasts longer since I arrived in Sardinia. To be with my Italian true love. It's almost as if time stops. In a sense, everything takes longer. Because I have the desire to savor it all. I'm in no hurry to move on to the next moment. I could live the existing moment forever. And be happy. I suspect that's the way life was meant to be. The way god designed it. Only thing is, many of us don't take the time to live. Truly live. Instead, we are too busy not really living. Playing politics. Or getting monetarily rich. Mainipulating other people. Fighting wars. Being angry. When all we need do is to flee to Paradise. Paradise comes from our very being. From our souls. In the form of love. Of someone. And of life itself. It's so pleasant, so pleasing, that one begins to will that time either slows to a snail's pace, or stops, completely. To be immersed in loving bliss. Forever. --Jim Broede

No comments: