Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Except for the pain in my ass.

I put almost 70 miles on my stationary bicycle yesterday. And that made me feel good. Except for my sore butt. The right side of my ass has an abrasion. A little wear and tear from all that exercise. My true love tells me I should cushion the bicycle seat. But I’m wondering if I should merely shift my weight. More to the left. I know that I’m right handed and right footed. And so maybe I’m also favoring the right side of my fanny. Working it out too hard. I’ve been pumping at an average speed of about 21 miles an hour. Much faster than when I’m riding a real bicycle on the road. I broke up the day with several workouts on the stationary bicycle. Totaling a little over 3 hours. And I walked 6 miles. For good measure. My true love thinks I’m exercising too much. But I don’t think so. I’m very comfortable. Except for a little pain in the ass. –Jim Broede

No comments: