Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just plain comfortable.

Sardinia reminds me of the best of Florida and the best of Arizona and of the rocky coastlines of the Pacific Northwest and of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and of the North Shore of Lake Superior. Interesting blend, isn't it? Little wonder that I consider Sardinia a paradise. The terrain is so very diversified. And the weather ideal. At least when I'm there. And I don't go in the summer. When it can be hot and humid. I can live without cold Minnesota winters and without a boiling summer in Florida. I've experienced 'em both. Too often. Now I'm settling for something inbetween. Not too cold. Not too hot. Just plain comfortable. lf I spend six months a year in Minnesota and six months in Sardinia, that'll be just the right balance. It's the way I wanna live. --Jim Broede

No comments: