Saturday, November 19, 2011

More stupid than ever.

The concept of living outside of time. I've been thinking about it. And would like to know if it's possible. I'm told that god lives outside of time. Above and beyond it all. So, if god can do it, why not me? Or any of us. I wonder if the spirit world is outside of time. In another dimension. It's theoretical. No proof that there is an existence outside of time. Maybe in another dimension, there's another kind of time. Where everything existed forever. I guess that's the essence of the concept. Foreverness. Could be that god created time. A beginning and an end to creation from his perch in the forever dimension. That would allow spirit beings in the forever dimension to enter the physical world, knowing full well initially that it's only a temporary physical existence, and that they would eventually return to the spiritual timeless dimension. But once in the physical dimension, they suffer from sort of an amnesia state and no longer know for sure that they'll be able to return to the forever timeless world. Because as physical beings they have lost the ability to fully grasp where they came from. That's me all right. More stupid than ever. Knowing less upon arrival than when I left. --Jim Broede

No comments: