Sunday, December 25, 2011

Wonderful thoughts.

I like to capture thoughts. Little thoughts. Thoughts that flit through my mind. Many of 'em are elusive. They come. They go. Never to be retrieved. I lose hundreds of thoughts daily. Unless I sit down. And record 'em. One by one. Some of which make their way into this blog. I could easily post 100 threads. In a single day. Yes, 100 thoughts. That would be only a small fraction of the thoughts that come alive. In me. The thoughts come so fast, that I can't keep track. I've already forgotten the thought that came five thoughts ago. Makes me think that I'm a thinking machine. Seems to me I didn't always like to think. When I was going to school. In elementary school. I wanted to get out of school. I watched the clock. Waiting for the bell to ring. Teachers wanted me to think. To learn. How to read. How to count and add and subtract. Thinking was boring. But not any more. I love to think. Some where. Some how. I got turned on. Now I can't stop thinking. Wonderful thoughts. --Jim Broede

No comments: