Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beyond the navigable cosmos.

I can read the mind of my Italian true love. To some extent, that is. Not totally. And it makes me wonder if I'm reading her spirit. Rather than her mind per se. Maybe I can talk to spirits. That maybe we all can. If we try. And if we listen. Tune in. Of course, all this may be my fertile imagination. At work. Doesn't seem preposterous to me that people talk to god. Whether it be in prayer. Or in actual conversation. Assuming that god is spirit. And that spirit exists. In a spiritual realm. Assuming that a spirit lacks a physical form. Or at least lacks a human physical form. Spirit exists in another dimension. One that can be imagined. And in that sense, entered. Like a peek from a far/afar end of a tunnel. Maybe that makes me crazy. From a human perspective. I find craziness fascinating. Gives me the ability to write. With my imagination. Think of what the world would be without an imagination. It'd be far too limited. I need to stretch my imagination. To as far as it can reach. Into infinity. I want no limits. A boundless imagination. One that reaches beyond the navigable cosmos. --Jim Broede

No comments: