Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dear god, it's a joke. Isn't it?

Hard for me to understand why anyone would vote for any of the Republican candidates for president. Especially when they have an alternative. Barack Obama. A guy with a brain. With intellect. With a relatively liberal point of view. Guess that shows I'm closed-minded. I look at the Republicans as idiots. Not imbeciles or morons. But idiots. Their roles in life should be as street sweepers or court jesters or inmates in insane asylums. Not president. I can hardly believe that they are for real. That maybe god created them as a last-minute joke. On the eighth day. Just after Sunday. The day of rest. I'm not sure how to take it. Maybe the creation of Republicans is the ultimate act of a vengeful god. But I'm gonna give god the benefit of the doubt. Dear god, it's a joke. Isn't it? --Jim Broede

No comments: