Sunday, February 5, 2012

Far better than a dream.

I've spent something like 20 Sundays in a row in Sardinia. Living with my Italian true love. And this is the last Sunday before returning to Minnesota. For a while. I expect to be back to Sardinia again and again and again. Anyway, I'm counting down the days. It's already been the last Friday and the last Saturday. I'm savoring each of the remaining days. But then, I'm not sure that any one Sunday is better than another. Because they are all special. Especially when I'm with my true love. By the way, we connect every day. Whether I'm in Sardinia or not. In living color. On Skype. By audio/video. And she'll be with me. This summer. In Minnesota. Never dreamed I'd be living half a year in Minnesota and half in Italy. But this is far better than a dream. It's real. --Jim Broede

No comments: