Friday, February 3, 2012

That works for me.

I never tell people they have to do things my way. They just think I do. Instead, I merely tell them what works for me. Take it or leave it. I may suggest that they try this or that. But that's all. A suggestion. It's up to them to decide. I have enough difficulty deciding what I should do. So I'll refrain from telling or commanding others. It only seems like I'm telling Republicans, for instance, to stop acting like asses. In the end, it's their decision. They have every right to be assholes. In order to provide the nation with comic relief. And if an idiot wants to vote for a Republican, who am I to stop him/her? Idiots can do as they please. And continue to act like idiots. Being themselves. Completely. Fully. I'm a live-and-let-live sort of guy. If I choose to be smarter and more savvy than a Republican, sobeit. That's my business. Of course, I rub some people the wrong way. That is, in their mind. In their opinion. On the other hand, as far as I'm concerned, they are being rubbed in the right way. Because that makes 'em annoyed. That works for me. --Jim Broede

No comments: