Thursday, March 29, 2012

I don't like it.

I don't like the U.S. Supreme Court. Because I think the court lacks objectivity. And because the court is dominated by political conservatives. And I'm a liberal. If the court were dominated by the far left, I'd be happy about it. I could accept that. But I also could accept judges with objectivity. Judges that tried to elevate themselves above politics. But that ain't happening. Because the politicians that appoint the justices keep appointing politicians. Even lying, deceitful politicians. Ones that deny they are politicians. Which makes them liars. Used to be that the Supreme Court had some semblance of objectivity. Justices that had some sense of fairness. But politicians have taken over the court. Which means that many of their decisions are political. And distasteful. I don't have to like it. But I have little choice when it comes to doing something about it. I'm forced to accept the corrupt practices of the Supreme Court. Because I'm merely a powerless individual. All I can do is complain. And declare that I don't like it. And then get on with the rest of my life. --Jim Broede

No comments: