Friday, March 23, 2012

In every living creature.

When it comes to cats, I love 'em all. Makes no difference. All. I'm most in love with whatever cats happen to be living in my household at the moment. I've had a long line of cats in my home. Even as many as five at a given moment. And when one cat dies, I grieve. For weeks. Maybe even months. But I get over it. And focus on the living cats. Therefore, I am always actively in love with a cat or two or three. Cats give me much sustenance. More than a dog. Though I'm fully capable of loving dogs, too. I talk to my cats. And they talk to me. We converse in English. But we also talk in a spiritual language. Merely by thought. I can read a cat's mind. And cats can read my mind. Maybe it's a sign that language is inherent. In every living creature. --Jim Broede

No comments: