Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bountiful, wonderful life.

The invention of the blog. And the Internet. I love it. Because it gives me a free speech outlet. I can publish my speech. My opinions. My take on life. Nobody has to read my stuff. They can ignore it. And that's fine. But I wanna be able to say what I wanna say. In a public forum. And that's what I have here. Since I started my blog a few years ago, I've made something like 4,700 postings. On all sorts of topics. Things that matter. To me. My blog has gone through phases. Many phases. It's evolved. And I'm not sure where it's going. I just let it be. Let it grow, naturally. Rarely do I miss a day of posting. Some days, I may post 10 times. I say what I wanna say. Just for the sake of saying it. Maybe what I like most is that I'm not only free to speak, but free to brood. I love to brood. It's a specialized kind of speech. Comes from within. From the soul. From the heart. Usually, brooding is perceived as melancholic. But not in my case. I often brood in positive, upbeat ways. Letting everyone know that I'm in love. Not only with my Italian true love. But with life. Bountiful, wonderful life. --Jim Broede

No comments: