Sunday, April 15, 2012

Eternal happiness.

I'm finding that the best way to be happy is by taking life one day at a time. In other words, to not get ahead of myself. To take advantage of now. By focusing on today. On the moment at hand. To immerse myself. To feel full of life. To make the best of the immediate situation. And to learn to deal with tomorrow, tomorrow. To not worry about what might go wrong. Instead, I have faith and confidence that everything will be all right. And that if something goes wrong, it can be easily fixed/corrected. I know that. Beyond a doubt. From experience. Another thing. I refuse to go to bed unhappy. Generally, that can be achieved by talking to my Italian true love. Directly, when I'm living with her. And in a nightly love letter, when we are separated. I can't remember the last time I went to bed unhappy. It's been so very long ago. Maybe I'm on the road to achieving eternal happiness. --Jim Broede

No comments: