Monday, April 30, 2012

Makes me a dreamer, doesn't it?

I'm starting to think of my neighborhood as the world. Yes, Mother Earth. The whole place. From one end to another. From top to bottom. I've been defining my immediate neighborhood as the half-mile radius around me. But that's silly. Far too restricting. Decided I wanna start thinking big. Now that I've become a world traveler, of sorts. In fact, I'm thinking about branching out. Beyond Earth. To the planets. To outer space. To the entire cosmos. Yes, to other galaxies. That's my goal. My dream. Preposterous? No. Because I suspect that once I become spirit, I'm free to navigate. To go anywhere. Merely by moving my spirit. Instantly. To any place in the cosmos. I can even move 1,000 light years away. In the snap of my spiritual fingers. No limits. Life would be a terrible shame if I didn't have access to all of creation. I suspect that's what god intended. Makes me a dreamer, doesn't it? --Jim Broede

No comments: