Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Romney, the bamboozler.

I don't like politicians. Never did. Because they are too biased. Too closed-minded. Merely my personal opinion. I'm biased and closed-minded, too. No way that I could ever like a Republican. Especially the ultra conservatives. And then there's Mitt Romney. What is he? He'll say anything. Take a vague position. And change his mind the next minute. Really doesn't have a mind of his own. Could be a puppet. Manipulated by advisers/powerbrokers. Prides himself in being a businessman. Out to make a fast buck/obscene profit. Aims to bend the rules in favor of capitalist profiteers. Caters to the very rich. No empathy for the poor and the middle class. Maybe I'm misjudging him. Can't help it. Instinctively, can't trust the guy. Can't trust any Republican. I'd like to think that Romney can't get elected. But I know better. The worst politicians usually find ways to power. They lie, bamboozle and cheat their way. --Jim Broede

No comments: