Friday, April 20, 2012

So they go their lazy way.

I could become a lazy bum. If I weren't so very curious. I'm curious about people. That makes me get off my butt. To meet people. To approach strangers. If I didn't have the curiosity instinct, I might just ignore people. And become a hermit. Oh, I still retreat to my cocoon. And isolate myself there. For daily respite. But I venture out. To see what's going on in the world. Especially in my immediate environs. But I've also become a world traveler. And I spend half of the year living with my Italian true love. In Sardinia. Fortunately, the driving force in my life is innate curiosity. I'm curious. Ever so curious. I wanna know what makes people tick. Some people are plain bored with life. I'm curious about that. Why do they insist on living boring lives? Maybe it's because they aren't curious. So they go their lazy way. --Jim

No comments: