Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The wonderful pulsebeat.

I like rainy days. But come to think of it, I like sunny days, too. And warm days. And cold days. Seems to me that I like every day. Just being alive. Able to savor life. Doesn't matter whether it's rainy. Or sunny. I'll make the best of it. I'm indoors now. Looking outdoors. Heavy clouds. A light breeze. I suspect a jacket will be required. If I go out. But now I prefer being at my computer. Thinking. Writing. I'm with my dearest feline friend. Loverboy. All curled up on a cushion. On my desk. So contented. He's setting a fine example. For me. I'm contented, too. Interesting, isn't it? How one becomes satisfied with life. With the moment. By becoming aware. Of the pulsebeat of life. Yes, that's what I'm feeling now. The wonderful pulsebeat. --Jim Broede

No comments: