Friday, June 15, 2012

To the GOP, it smells like perfume.

My gawd. Mitt Romney has mastered the craft of creating sound bites full of bull shit. He sounds idiotic. Suppose that plays well with fellow idiots. That scares me. Because when it comes to politics, America is full of idiots. They like the smell of bull shit. Little wonder that they end up as conservative Republicans. And Tea Party yokels. But I never underestimate idiots. For all I know, they may constitute the majority in America. Ready to follow the Pied Piper. Mindlessly. All they need for motivation is an asinine sound bite. From Romney, the walking-talking bull-shitting machine. No real substance. But it takes only a sound bite to attract conservative Republicans. A code word or two. Nothing that strains the brain. Yes, pure bull shit. I can't stand the stench of the stuff. To the GOP, however, it smells like perfume. --Jim Broede

No comments: