Monday, July 2, 2012

Gawd ain't fussy about grammer.

Really doesn't matter how one spells god. I like to vary the spelling. Depending on my mood. I'm a romantic idealist. And I have a vivid imagination. I'm able to imagine residing in Paradise. And Paradisians have an accent. Sort of a drawl. And they pronounce what sounds like gawd. So I often spell it phonetically. To sound like a true Paradisian. When I'm in Germany, I say gott and when I'm in Sweden I say gud and when I'm in France I say dieu and when I'm in Italy I say dio and when I converse with my Hindu friends I say khooda. And I've consulted directly with gawd. And he doesn't mind how his name is spelled or pronounced. And he doesn't object to a lower case 'g.' He ain't fussy. About grammer or spelling. By the way, gawd and I communicate mostly by spiritual thought rather than the spoken or written word. --Jim Broede

No comments: