Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm a true patriot. Off to war.

The upcoming national election is about warfare. And rightly, it should be. About class warfare. The rich against the rest of us. It's time to recognize that the rich have long been in control of politics in America. We Americans live in a plutocracy. Not a democracy. Therefore, the rich keep getting richer, and the poor keep getting poorer. The middle class is rapidly vanishing. If the present trend continues, one will either end up rich or poor. No middle ground any more. Mitt Romney is an advocate for the rich. The elite. The money-grubbers. Big business. The millionaires and the billionaires. Barack Obama is an advocate for the poor and the middle class. It's that simple, folks. A vote for Romney is for continuing down the path of an ever-widening gap between the rich and the poor. I know where my vote is going. For a narrowing of the dreadful, obscene income gap. For Barack Obama. Yes, I've chosen up sides. It's war. Class warfare. I've enlisted. I'm a true patriot. Off to war. Trying to save America. --Jim Broede

No comments: