Sunday, July 22, 2012

There's no stopping me.

I don't wait for a leader to turn me on. Because that would mean waiting forever. Anyway, I abhor the game of follow-the-leader. No thank you. I'll lead my own parade. Lead my own life. In a sense, I create my own world. My little niche. My cocoon. Doesn't matter who's in political power. Thing is, most politicians are odious people. Mitt Romney. George Bush. Michele Bachmann. Newt Gingrich. Almost any Republican. Instead, I surround myself with a select few friends. And my Italian true love. That's sufficient. Yes, it's recognition that I ain't gonna change the world. So I adapt. The best way I can. Refusing to be dragged down. By disappointment. By world events. By the rulers/leaders of the world. I try to isolate myself from the ravages. By falling in love. Which means, there's no stopping me. --Jim Broede

No comments: