Monday, August 27, 2012

Light and color suits my mood.

I'm letting more and more light into my life. Maybe it's the effect of my Italian true love. She's getting me to see the light, so to speak. Used to be that I liked my environment to be dark and subdued. Had no bright lights in my home. Only small lights, many of 'em with dim amber bulbs. Thought of that as soothing. Suppose it was -- for that time in my life. But my true love encouraged me to lighten up. To even install a long line of track lights in the living room and brighter lights throughout the house. And to trim the trees in the yard to allow in more sunlight. It's worked wonders. I like the changes. Also, I'm living with far less clutter. And I'm adding color. Don't know the real significance of all this. Other than it suits my mood. --Jim Broede

No comments: