Thursday, September 27, 2012

Amazing, isn't it?

Early morning. Before sunrise. That's often when I like to get up. To sit down at my computer. And begin to write. Anything. Whatever comes to mind. Because I love being conscious. Able to think. A thought. Any thought. Maybe that's the biggest blessing of life. Life would be worthless. Without consciousness. Merely existing without awareness. Just before I went to bed last night, I wrote a love letter. To my Italian true love. Something she could read upon awakening. You are gonna be full of joyous life today, I reminded  her. Even if the day doesn't go perfectly. Because you'll feel in love. With life. Which means you'll find plenty to savor. You'll have an extraordinary number of opportunities to savor consciousness. The ability to think. To feel blessed. Being you. That there's nobody you'd rather be than you. And then you'll connect with me. On Skype. To tell me that you feel wonderful. Amazing, isn't it? --Jim Broede                        

No comments: