Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Maybe god isn't conscious.

Life. I like to think about life. The forms that life may take. In dimensions that I can imagine. Or some even beyond my imagination. For instance, if I had a sixth, seventh or eighth sense, maybe I'd have a new form of awareness. Maybe I could propel myself to a farflung outpost of the cosmos. In an instant. To another planet. Another solar system. Could be that the entire cosmos becomes habitable. In a new reality. In another dimension. Could be there's all sorts of life around me now. That I can't see or grasp. Because my physical being has limits. I can't fully embrace god. Other than in a very limited and abstract way. Maybe that's my outer limit. My imagination. I can't go beyond that. Unless I had other senses. A higher intelligence. A more profound consciousness. Anyway, my sense is that I always existed. Like god. In one form or another. Maybe not consciously. And maybe I'll always exist. But not always be aware of it. Unless I'm plunked into a dimension. Where consciousness becomes possible. In imagined reality. Come to think of it. Maybe god isn't  conscious. --Jim Broede

No comments: