Monday, September 10, 2012

Such wonderful girlfriends.

My Italian true love has wonderful girlfriends. They buoy her spirits. Often on the telephone. While I'm watching on Skype, an audio/video connection. My true love may be distraught. Because of a bad day. And I try to console her from her sad-faced mood. I'm not fully succeeding. But then comes the call from a girlfriend. And suddenly, she's upbeat again. Smiling. Laughing. She's forgotten her troubles. Makes me delighted -- that my true love has such wonderful girlfriends. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come
back very soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue
your great work, have a nice weekend!
My website > tx-nr509