Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A lover, above all else.

Don't mind going off deep ends. Over the edge, so to speak. Maybe that's why I'm a political liberal. Rather than a conservative. Liberals tend to try new things. New approaches. New slants. That's the way I define liberalism. I'm willing to take chances. Risks. That makes me a romantic idealist, too. Little wonder that I have an Italian true love. And live in Italy much of the year. Doesn't bother me, too, that I'm 77, and counting. Taking life one day at a time. Savoring precious moments. And oh, yes, I'm a free-thinker. In spiritual matters.  No limits. I believe in the impossible. In other dimensions. Far, far beyond.  I cavort with spirits. And no doubt about it. Love is the motivating force of life. I was created and destined to be a lover, above all else. --Jim Broede

No comments: