Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm judgmental and opinionated.

Yes, I'm being judgmental. About Mitt Romney and Barack Obama. That's just the way it is. It's not my best trait. Being judgmental. Certain religions preach that it ain't nice to be judgmental. So maybe I'm not nice. But I'm being nice, it seems to me, when I'm judgmental about Obama. He's a nice guy. Honest. Doing the right thing. Working for the common good. As for Romney, my impression is that of an evil, deceitful liar. Yes, a pretty harsh judgment.  I don't like the guy. You know what? I don't feel guilty making harsh judgments. That's part of life. I make judgments/decisions daily. Impossible to get through life without being judgmental. I trust some people. Not others.  I want no part of Romney.  But then, maybe I have to more or less accept him, especially if he's elected president. I won't like it. But that's part of life. Can't always have my way. But I can always have my opinion. --Jim Broede

No comments: