Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My most distrusted list.

I don't trust some people. That's just the way it is.  At the moment, Mitt Romney tops my list of most distrusted. I probably have more faith in Charles Manson than in Romney. I don't like either guy. But if I had to befriend one or the other, give me Manson. I suspect that Romney is more ruthless and a bigger manipulative liar than Manson. At least Manson is tucked away in a prison cell. For the rest of his life. But Romney is on the loose. And even dangerously close to becoming the president of the United States. That scares the hell out of me. Romney could end up doing far more harm than Manson. Because he would be in a position of power. Just imagine the devastating effect Romney and his policies could have on American society. He'd see to it that there's an even wider gap between the rich and the poor. And he would trample on the middle class. He would oppose the common good.  And he'd probably get us into a needless and obscene war. With a tremendous loss of innocent lives.  Manson was a cold-blooded killer. Makes me wonder if he was any worse than leaders that lead us into unnecessary wars. --Jim Broede

No comments: