Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Without qualms of conscience.

 I was disappointed in Obama's debate performance. I don't know what it is about him. Why he doesn't get revved up. Why he's too reserved. Too professorial. Too lethargic. Romney was animated. Of course, he lied through his teeth. He tells lies with a straight face. And maybe he gets away with it. Because people are stupid. Anyway, Obama's performance makes me wonder if he really wants a second term. A little like me. When I was on the school board. Serving one term was more than enough. It drained me of any desire/gumption to run for school board or anything again. My heart wouldn't be in it. And Obama seems to lack exactly that -- heart/passion. He's not cut out to be a politician. He's chosen the wrong profession. Romney is a natural born politician. He plays the game. Without qualms of conscience. --Jim Broede

No comments: