Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yes, I participate in life.

I like intrigues. Goings-on behind the scenes. I learn of plots every day. No matter where I am. In the USA. In Sardinia/Italy. It’s part of life. My Italian true love is a teacher.  And the school system is rife with politics. With power plays. Between factions. And individuals. I experienced it when I was employed. As a writer for newspapers.  At my  own place of employment.  But out and about, too. All over. In private business. In public  business.  Makes for an interesting life. I could write 10 stories a day about the plots and intrigues. Mostly, I’m amused.  It’s entertaining.  But there are sad repercussions, too. There’s unfairness. Mistreatment.  One tries to see that the right things are done. But it doesn’t always happen that way. Wrongs are perpetrated.  When possible, I dilly-dally. Enter a fray.  Work for the good. For the right. But who’s to say what’s right or wrong? Good or bad?  Often, I form judgments. And choose up sides. Yes, I participate in life. –Jim Broede  

No comments: