Thursday, January 24, 2013

The natrual flow. With no regrets.

Occasionally, I lose contact with people. They just disappear. Don’t know where they go. Maybe they die. Or just fade away.   Maybe it doesn’t matter. Because they aren’t close friends. More like acquaintances. People who could have become friends, I suppose. But I don’t avidly pursue their whereabouts. Maybe that’s a sign that it doesn’t matter. Still, I’m the curious sort. So I may launch a search. Sooner or later. I have let many, many acquaintances drift away. Into oblivion. Never to be heard of again. Whereas, if I had kept contact, they may have become friends. With immense impact on my life. One will never know.   But I have a keen sense of destiny. Knowing when it’s important to keep contact with another living soul. I go with the flow. The natural flow. With no regrets. –Jim Broede                                                        

No comments: