Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Got no complaints. Life is good.

Not sure whether I’d rather be in Sardinia or America. Got feelings for both places. Virtually all good for Sardinia. And a mix of good and bad for America. Things is, no matter where I am, I find ways to savor it all. Even the bad stuff in America. Such as the lunatic fringe Republican politicians. I learn to laugh. Rather than anguish. Humor is a way to salvage one’s sanity. Anyway, I’m returning to America in 10 days. After nearly a five-month sojourn in Sardinia. With my Italian true love. Got mixed feelings about leaving. But I take solace because my true love will be joining me in Minnesota this summer. And I’ll be returning  to Sardinia in the autumn. Another thing. When I walk into the door in Minnesota, my two beloved cats, Loverboy and Chenuska, will be there to greet me. And I’ll be connected to my true love daily. On Skype. So really, I have no complaints. Life is good. –Jim Broede

No comments: