Sunday, March 31, 2013

I like the total package.

Only one day since I left Italy. Without really leaving Italy. I am still there in spirit. Of course, I was looking forward to my return flight to America. Despite having to physically depart Paradise. Namely, the beautiful Mediterranean island of Sardinia, the lifelong home of my charming and delightful Italian true love.  Thing is, I want everything in life. The world of America and the world of Italy and the world of my inner spirit – that of a romantic idealist. I insist on having it all. And so I’m savoring what I just left. With the help of my far-reaching spirit. Today and every day, I’ll be in video and audio touch with by true love. In ways that are virtually as good as being there in the flesh. The spirit often is the most expressive and intimate and profound way to make love.  Though I don't rule out other ways. I like the total package. –Jim Broede

No comments: