Friday, April 19, 2013

I have nothing to hide.

I can’t hide. Even if I wanted to. Because there are an infinite number of search mechanisms in place. So that I can be found. By the FBI. Or the CIA. And if they choose to kill me, they can do it. I can be zapped. Obliterated. Wiped from the face of Mother Earth. By a drone.  Anyway, I’ve been thinking about this. Because of the immense number of surveillance  cameras. Almost everywhere. I’m probably filmed a dozen times daily. When I go shopping. Or when I merely walk down a street. At the Boston Marathon, for instance. The bombers were spotted. Pictured. Identified. Tracked down. In a matter of three days.  Of course, I’m not worried about being caught on surveillance camera. Doesn’t matter if the FBI and the CIA knows everything about me. I have nothing to hide. No secrets. My life is an open book. I’ve been walking naked into the world for a long time. –Jim Broede

No comments: