Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'd require common decency.

Wonder. Wonder. Wonder what it’d take for me to do bad things. Like kill people. Or harm them. In violent ways. Oh, I’m capable of getting angry. Enough to use angry words. With my big mouth. Or in writing. But that’s it. And then I might apologize. I don’t like anger. In me. In anyone. So I usually cool it.  Most of the time, I deny being angry. Instead, I’m annoyed. Or disappointed. In others. In myself. Sure beats being downright angry.  Maybe I lose my temper some times.  But that may not be the same as being angry. Maybe it’s a case of my kind of intolerance. A refusal to tolerate certain kinds of behavior. Such as a total lack of respect. People need to show common decency toward each other. That ain’t asking too much. It should be a requirement. –Jim Broede

No comments: