Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The real non-mechanical me.

I suspect that my physical being really isn’t me.  My body is a machine, at most, and maybe nothing more than a container. For my spirit/soul. Some day I will escape my body. Sort of like escaping from a prison. I’m not complaining. It’s really not a bad place to be. Because it gives spiritual me the opportunity to experience the physical world. Difficult for me to do that in the non-physical spiritual realm.  The real me is really pure spirit. And as spirit, I have been given the opportunity to experience the physical dimension/world. By being placed in a physical container.  Could just as well be inside a rock or a tree or a flower. Virtually anything physical. The physical me really isn’t me. It’s a machine. Something mechanical. My body is most at ease when I function like a machine. In a mechanical rhythm. Unencumbered by my spirit. This has implications when I make love. Real intimate love making is strictly spiritual. Non-mechanical.  There is nothing mechanical about the spirit. --Jim Broede

No comments: