Monday, June 24, 2013

A spiritual orgasm.

Think about it. A spiritual orgasm.  What would it feel like? And how does one  achieve it? Maybe I have. In a limited way.  Imaginatively. Thing is, I’m held back by my physical being.  One must be a spirit, and only a spirit, to feel the full effects of a spiritual orgasm. So unlike a physical orgasm. A spirit is a spirit. Seeking an overwhelming feeling  of peace and tranquility. No longer being encumbered by the physical restraints of life. Better to be weightless and adrift. Like a vapor. A mist. A feeling of eternal pleasure. Long-lasting. Nothing like the short-lived physical/sexual orgasm. Maybe I’ve had a hint of spiritual orgasm. A momentary willful out-of-body experience.  A continuous flow of pure love. Permeating my spirit.  Yes, that’s a spiritual orgasm. --Jim Broede

No comments: