Friday, June 21, 2013

Living in the spiritual realm.

I’m fortunate in that I found ways to commune with my dear and precious Jeanne’s spirit. Before she died physically. And after she died, too. Even today, almost 7 years after she died, I’m able to connect/commune with Jeanne’s spirit. I came to know Jeanne’s spirit intimately during our 38 years of marriage. It was always there. Inside her. Just as my spirit is alive. Inside me. I’m assuming my spirit will live. Forever.  My spirit will survive my physical death. Doesn’t matter whether I’m Christian or Muslim or Jew or Buddhist or Hindu. Or yes, even atheist. Spirits live on and on. The spirits are there to be cultivated intimately. Now. One doesn’t have to wait until physical demise. The real inner me is spirit. The real Jeanne is spirit. I’m aware of spirits. The ones inside me. Mine. Jeanne’s, too. Everyone has spirit. The creator is pure spirit. Without physical form. Spirits are free to commune and cavort with each other. Not physically. But spiritually. I believe in spiritual communication. And in spiritual lovemaking. It’s vastly different from physical lovemaking. On an entirely different plane. In another dimension. Spiritual love goes far, far beyond physical love. Incredible. Extraordinary. Fantastic. Amazing. Maybe beyond physical human comprehension, I suspect. Perhaps grasped fully only by pure spirit. On the same level as the creator. --Jim Broede

No comments: