Thursday, June 20, 2013

Superiority.

I’m superior. For a funny reason. Knowing that I’m really not superior. Yes, that makes me superior. Because I know the truth. And as the old adage goes, the truth shall set me  free. Thing is, I feel good about life. About being alive. And conscious. A thinking being. Capable of savoring an emotion called love. Can’t ask for much more than that. Doesn’t really make me superior to other people. Because everyone has the opportunity to feel good within his/her own skin. Not everyone does. But hey, they have the rest of their lives. To find a way.  Fortunately, there are many, many ways. An infinitesimal number. No single right way. Or wrong way. It’s merely a matter of creating one’s self. Becoming a creator. Makes me wonder if that means being The Creator. Wow! Knowing that I could be what I am not.  Makes me as superior as one can be. –Jim Broede

No comments: