Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting. Waiting. For the next scene.

If I were the creator/god, I’d probably just let things happen. Good things. Bad things. All ,kinds of things. Without any manipulation. No interference from me. I’d not want to have control over my creation. Maybe that seems unwise. Downright dangerous. But think of the fascination. I’d be able to see creation evolve. Without knowing for certain what’s gonna happen next.  Life can’t be more entertaining than that. Maybe I even planted the seeds of my own destruction. But I’m a gambling creator/god. Willing to take chances. I would have created my own theater. My own entertainment. A work of art. A theatrical performance with unpredictable twists and turns. Filled with heroes and heroines. And cads and villains, too. An infinite number of characters. I’d go to bed/sleep at night. Hardly able to wait for the wake-up call. Holding my breath. For the next scene. –Jim Broede

No comments: